At Newcastle Health we provide a full range of nonsurgical cosmetic procedures from dermal fillers to botox, skin peels to PDO threading.
Our aesthetic procedures are done by Harley Street trained Dr. Kalra.
We aim to make aesthetic treatments affordable to everyone who wishes to enhance their beauty.
As a new customer we offer your initial consultation free of charge, book your appointment today.
The term "dermal fillers" encompasses a wide range of products, and is an expression which describes treatment that restores volume and structure to the face.
HOW DOES DERMAL FILLERS WORK?
Dermal fillers work to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and give a more youthful look. The high levels of HA (hyaluronic acid) have the effect of attracting and retaining water, instantly improving the skin's appearance and texture by restoring its natural plumpness.
At Newcastle Health we use two of the safest dermal filler treatments available on the market. The first product is Juvederm which lasts for 6 to 12 months and the second is Teosyal which lasts for 9 to 12 months. Both of these products have several advantages.
- Dermal fillers are temporary. The patient and the doctor could opt for a new approach because of the temporary nature of the fillers.
- The effects achieved by using dermal fillers are natural-looking.
- The patient is undertaken using a local anaesthetic so the patient is conscious throughout.
- Any minor bruising or redness can be covered by makeup and usually settle within just a few days.
- Results can be seen within minutes!
We provide subtle, natural-looking dermal lip fillers to enhance each individual's features and introduce volume to the lip area.
At Newcastle Health we use the most advanced range of dermal fillers from Allergan which are specifically designed for lip enhancement.
See some of our before and after pictures of some of our clients who have undergone dermal fillers.